Helpful HintsTo create the techniques featured in this artwork, follow the helpful hints outlined below. Then use the Reflections: Front & Center—Split Focus™ (altered) pattern from our how-to publication for inspiration.
- Cut the following Cricut® Artiste shapes using papers of choice, if desired:
- 2" Accent 3 <2> (p. 32)
- 3/4" Accent 4 <f> (cut 3, p. 54)
- 4" Shift+3D Object <K> (cut 2, p. 58)
- 2 3/4" Accent 2 <MtherDay> (p. 74)
- Do not cut pieces C, D, or F.
- To create the leaf border along the top portion of the page, stamp the leaf 9 times on scrap Colonial White paper, making sure to join the leaves end-to-end; trim along top curve of leaves, creating a scallop.
- Add visual interest by cutting the ends of two strips of paper in multiple chevron designs then attach to page, making sure there is an even space between each cut design.
- Embellish with stamped accents, paper accents, and accessories, adding dimension with 3-D foam tape as desired.