Helpful HintsTo create the techniques featured in this artwork, follow the helpful hints outlined below.
- Cut the following Cricut® Artiste shapes using papers of choice, if desired:
- 2" Accent 1 <p> (cut 2, p. 50)
- 2 3/4" Accent 1 <p> (p. 50)
- 2 1/4" Shift+Card <G> (p. 55)
- To create the Lagoon yo-yo, cut two 4 1/4" × 11" pieces of cardstock; score and fold each piece every 1/2"; attach the two together to create the pinwheel; reinforce the back of the yo-yo with a scrap piece of paper to keep the pinwheel in place.
- Embellish with paper accents and accessories, adding dimension with 3-D foam tape as desired.