Monday, December 31, 2012

My Version of Project Life!


Have you heard of a scrapbooking technique called Project Life?  
I originally heard about this a few years ago through Becky Higgins and thought it was an awesome idea.  I have always wanted to get started with it but the timing has never been quite right....until now!!  I am proud to say that what you see above is the cover page for my 2013 Project Life album.  I used an older paper pack that I have hordes of, called Sonoma, along with the stamp set from the workshop on the go and the my stickease, and the Friendship alphabet (for the numbers) to create this.  The great thing about CTMH products is that the paper packs coordinate beautifully with each other.  You can view any of our products on my website HERE.

It really is the perfect project for any beginner or novice paper crafter.  I am anxiously awaiting my page protectors from CTMH so that I can make it more beautiful.

I thought to myself, what would be a good project to offer in the new year for the first therapy session?  And then it dawned on me that you might want to try this too!  So if you are interested in getting into scrapbooking, finally catching up, or an easy and quick way to preserve memories this year then look no further than this month's therapy session.  All the details can be found HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment