Count with Me Box & Cards
Helpful HintsTo create the techniques featured in this artwork, follow the helpful hints outlined below.
- Cut the box at 5 1/4" 3D Object <j>, found on page 57 of the Cricut® Artiste booklet.
- Create the connected title in Cricut® Craft Room by linking some of the letters together so they are all joined together. Cut at 3/4" using the Cricut® Artiste cartridge.
- Cut the hearts for the front of each pocket at 1 1/4" Shift <Heart1>, found on page 26 of the Cricut® Art Philosophy booklet.
- Add visual interest by hand-stitching around the front of the box.
- Embellish with stamped accents, paper accents, and accessories, adding dimension with 3-D foam tape as desired.