Life Is Tweet Card
Helpful HintsTo create this artwork, follow the helpful hints outlined below.
- Cut the following using the Cricut® Art Philosophy cartridge:
- Kraft cardstock card base: 4" Card <Square4> (p. 53)
- Sand B&T Duos® plaque: 3 1/2" <Square4> (p. 53)
- Kraft cardstock flower: 2 1/4" Shift <Flower5> (p. 48)
- Cut the following papers:
- 3/4" × 4" waves B&T Duos® paper
- 1 1/4" × 1 1/4" Colonial White cardstock
- Stamp large flower image with Cocoa ink on kraft cardstock flower.
- Stamp the circle sentiment from the large flower image with Tulip ink on 1 1/4" × 1 1/4" Colonial White cardstock; trim.
- Stamp medium bird image with Cocoa ink on scrap kraft cardstock; trim.
- Sponge edges of all papers with Cocoa ink, excluding card base.
- Attach sand B&T plaque to center of card base; stitch around it with White Daisy baker’s twine.
- Assemble card, trimming right side of waves B&T paper and sponging exposed edges with Cocoa ink.
- Stamp small flower images with Cocoa ink and embellish card, using 3-D foam tape if desired.